Thursday, January 21, 2010

Excited for Spring

If you live in snow country, you understand just how hard it is to go all winter without being around your favorite cars!  In fact, just seeing a rare car on the road can make your day. 

The EM578 is definitely a head-turner, and we love conversing with anyone who asks us about the car when we're out on the town. Our customers feel the same way!

That got us thinking recently about some of the great events we've attended, the people we've met, and how much we're looking forward to Spring 2010. 

Here are a few pictures from one of our all-time favorite events: The Grand Prix Festival in historic Watkins Glen. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of the Em578 until I saw one up for auction on EBay. Well I went to your website and have been in love ever since!!! I used to be a Lamborghini fan...but not anymore!!!! Now if I could just come up with about $45,000 for one.

    ReplyDelete